April 16, 2021. Victoria Park East and Victoria Park Valley must close until further notice, due to extended provincial Covid regulations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: GOLF AND COVID REGULATIONS
- New face covering regulation: the province has now mandated that a face covering MUST be worn on a golf cart, if you are sharing the cart with someone from outside of your household. This regulation supersedes the “cart divider” rule, so we will eventually be removing the vinyl barriers.
- Carts will continue to be shared. If you insist on riding alone, there will be a surcharge.
- Club storage and lockers remain closed.
- Clubhouse service will be available for beverages, packaged snacks. A limited “grab & go” food menu will be available starting on Friday April 9. Current regulations prohibit indoor and outdoor dining, so the lounges and patios are not available for seating.
- Online booking and phone-in booking are now available for the Valley; the East Course online booking will be open on Thursday April 8. Until then, you can phone in for a tee time: East 519-821-2211, Valley 519-821-1441.