Victoria Park “Covid Fact Sheet” for Golfers
- Public Players will be highly encouraged to book and pay online, you can do that HERE
- Members can book their own times.
Arriving at the Golf Course
- When you enter our driveway: before you park at the East Course, signage will direct you to the Bag Drop Area beside the Pro Shop. At the Valley Course, proceed up the driveway as you normally would. You will be required to check in with a Greeter when you drive in, or before you leave your vehicle.
- Plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time, unless you wish to use the driving range or practice green (spaces will be limited)
- At your tee time, you will be directed to the first tee by the Greeter, a Marshall, or announced through the PA system from the Pro Shop.
- Physical Distancing will be expected from all players and staff.
- The Pro Shop will be open to accept greens fee payment and sell golf balls, tees and gloves, with Physical Distancing markers in place. Clothing, shoes, and other Pro Shop merchandise will not be available for purchase at this time.
- There will be separate Entrance and Exit doors, clearly marked.
- As much as possible, doors will be propped open to avoid touching handles.
- Washrooms will be available, with Physical Distancing markers and signage.
- Clubhouse service: a “grab & go” food menu and beverages will be available.
- At this time, due to Covid restrictions, the Lounge (Snack Bar) and Patios are not available for seating or gathering.
- To minimize touch-points, there will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, or benches. The flagstick must remain in place. There will be a “filler” in the hole, deep enough to allow the ball to drop, but high enough to get the ball out without using your hands.
- Carts: one rider per cart. If you reside in the same household, you will share a cart. Two golf bags may be placed on a single-rider cart; however the same person must drive the cart for the entire round. Staff will disinfect carts immediately after use.
- Scorecards will be available with the Greeter, or you may download and print your own cards from our website.
Driving Range – opens to the public on May 28 at 12:00 (East Course) and 1:00 (Valley Course)
- The driving ranges will operate on a “first come-first served” basis. Hours of operation during Covid restrictions: 1:00 – 8:00 at both courses.
- Check in with the Greeter when you arrive, do not go directly to the range.
- The token machine will be off. There will be an attendant at the range to take payment (or mark down your usage if you have a Range Package), and dump the amount of balls behind you, as there will not be any buckets. If you have tokens from last season, you may turn them in for range use. Physical Distancing may reduce the number of hitting bays. Range balls will be cleaned after being picked, and staff will observe Covid protocols.
- The locker rooms and club storage are not available at this time.
- You will not have to enter the Pro Shop to check in.
- Online Booking will be available. Our new system will have a separate Members Booking Portal, and you will be able to see other members bookings.
- Further announcements will be made regarding events and competitions.